Saturday, January 21, 2006

Engaged!

Kosh and I got engaged on Thursday night, January 19th.

Instantly people wanted the prettified story. You know, the one that everyone's constructed over months or years. The version that's movie ready. Not the version that I currently have, which involves clever phrases like "he asked" and "well, I was sick all week, with this really gross phlegm." The one funny/clever line I have so far involves me asking "is this real?" because it was all so wonderful, and Kosh thinking I meant the ring.

Which brings me to The Ring. ohmigod. I'd always heard "let the man choose the ring without you- he'll choose something bigger! Well, thank goodness I had zero input on THIS. Wowza. I think it's rude to brag. But really, it's so stunningly gorgeous, it would be a disservice to Kosh NOT to brag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home