Friday, April 21, 2006

Ah, Materialism! And Exclamation Marks!

I've been sort of stalled out on wedding planning tasks since returning from the dress shopping experience. I suppose that was such a big task that I needed a mental break.

Then yesterday I received a little email direct marketing thingy from a website that offers eco-friendly products, they were having a sale of some awesomely gorgeous glassware. I clicked the linky, and *drool*. And *expensive*! But wait! Solution! They have a registry! Apparently every website big and small can have a registry now. Nifty!

But how to let people know that I was registered at this utterly out of the way little web store? AH HAH! Take that tangled rope and bridal-dial for all their worth! I'll make those cheesy little websites where guests can search for me and my sweetie by name!

I also used the uber-cool new google homepage to make a proper wedding site, the URL to which I will give out to all guests for actual travel info as the wedding approaches. I feel so diabolical. Mwwahahahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home