Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Selling off my CushyToosh diapers! Babby got biiiiiig.

I’m looking to sell off my lot of CushyToosh pocket diapers with snaps. These diapers are a PUL outer with a cotton “sherpa” lining, and an absorbent cotton insert.

There are 21 diapers total - originally 23, but two outers are MIA, and I will gladly send along to the buyer when they turn up! 16 are in good used condition, 4 have some delamination on the PUL which hasn’t affected their water-proofness, but is a potential problem. One is of the same color PUL as the delaminating ones, so I’m including it in that category to be safe.

Most have some staining on the lining, which I’m accounting for in the price as it doesn’t affect performance at all. However, I can try to sun this out if it’s important to the recipient. I’m not squidgy about this stuff, but I understand if someone is! All have been washed exclusively in Country Save. I also just gave them one last wash in nothing at all to be sure all soap residue, etc. is outta there!

I am totally happy with their performance, for us it’s an issue of them being a tad short in the rise for my 10 1/2 month old, 97th percentile baby.

These originally sold for $15/each, I’d like to sell the lot of 21 for (lowering the price due to lousy math my first time around!) $125, including shipping in the US. (Message me to figure out international shipping.)


Photos!
CushyToosh's back butt logo:IMAG0699

The entire stash. Note that there are three bright coral and two light green in the "delaminating" stack, and there's only one light yellow and one aqua due to the MIA shells.
IMAG0693

The staining on the cotton interiors:
IMAG0696

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home