Friday, July 01, 2011

Errands

The diapers sold! I'm so glad to pass along the cloth diaper love, and recoup a small part of my diaper investment. Er, well, it was used to get her large FuzziBunz, so not recoup so much as keep it going in the giant pool of (diaper) money?

In any case, this means a trip to the post office! Which happens to be HazelNut's favorite thing on EARTH. Because the post office is full of PEOPLE. And people are awesome.

I realize that I've drawn a great card on this one, as most people find the post office terrible.

I'm going to be quite the sight at the PO, though. I've been destashing in a major way and I have several things to mail in addition to the diapers. One is a package that's quite heavy. I imagine multiple trips will be in order. Yay?

And lastly, to have crafting content: I'm almost done with my Mug Rug for the Ravelry quilting swap! Once it's in the mail, I'll post the in-progress photos and show how I modified an online tutorial to suit my needs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home