Sunday, May 27, 2012

UPDATE: The swap is full!

Fabric has started arriving for the i-spy fabric swap! There are so many amazingly cute fabrics, and the charm squares are always so satisfying in their little piles.

We still have space available, and I hope the spots will fill in the next few days so we can have a quick turnaround! If you know someone who would like to swap, please pass along the links to the signup registration form and the flickr group! And if you would like a second spot, please let me know! The flickr group has a thread for that. :-) http://nutellanutterson.blogspot.com/ and http://www.flickr.com/groups/1931379@N25/

I have sent everyone who has signed up the mailing information, so if you filled out the form but didn't hear from me, please leave a comment here or on the flickr group.

I'll be headed to Fabric Depot next weekend, so I'm resisting buying fabric until then. Which was made especially hard when Fabric.com had their boy/girl sale. It's like they knew our swap was coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home